Please read the following general terms and conditions of use carefully before using TheFryeCompany.com. ("Website"). By using this Website or downloading materials from it, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this Website.
This Website is provided by The Frye Company ("Frye"). Frye is a division of the Jimlar Footwear Division of LFUSA ("Jimlar").
Final Sale Offer
* Extra 25% off is valid on final sale styles in the Final Sale section online. This offer is valid through September 5, 2016. Use code XTRA25 at checkout. Please use this code at the time of purchase, as we are unable to apply it after your order has been submitted. This offer is valid online only. It cannot be applied to prior purchases and/or combined with other offers. All purchases made using this offer are final sale and cannot be returned.
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. To enter “#TravelwithFRYE Sweeps” ("Promotion"), eligible persons may enter their email address on (http://www.thefryecompany.com/summer-sweepstakes-page) from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time on 6/31/2016 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 7/10/2016 (the "Entry Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion.
2. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period, Limit one (1) entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion, and persons who were awarded a prize or received other promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Entry Period are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
3. Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All decisions and selections are final and binding.
4. Prize. The Winner will receive: $500 FRYE gift card [$500 USD]; $500 VISA gift card [$500 USD]. Approximate retail value $1,000 USD (the "Prize"). Entrants acknowledge that any any costs incurred in redeeming the prizes, outside the listed items above, are not included in the Prize. In no event will the total value of the prize exceed $1,000 USD. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Prize. The Prize is not transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the prizes.
5. Winner Notification. The winner of the Prize will be notified by e-mail by July 15th, 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Sponsor may require the prize winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, "Affidavit"). If the prize winner does not respond to the notification within 24 hours, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor reserves the right to deem such winner to have forfeited the Prize, and another prize winner in a second random-chance drawing, or to elect not to award a prize at all. The Prize will be awarded within approximately 24 hours of the winner's complete response to notification. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any prize won based upon availability. FRYE Retail LLC (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) Are not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials provided in connection with the Promotion. The Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Submissions, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Promotion becomes compromised, or the Sponsor's administration or fulfillment of the Promotion becomes impracticable, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Submission process or the administration of the Promotion.
7. Winner’s List. Individuals may request the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope by August 1st, 2016 to The Frye Company, 350 Fifth Ave 9th Floor, New York, NY 10118. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
8. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. By entering the Promotion, each entrant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, those working on its behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York County, New York, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED CONTESTANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
10. Social Media Platform. Each entrant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (the “Social Media Platforms”), and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to this Promotion. Content provided in connection with this Promotion is being provided to the Sponsor and not to the Social Media Platforms. The Promotion, the Sponsor and any other company or product featured in connection with this Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any Social Media Platform.
11. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is FRYE Retail LLC located at 4620 Grandover Pkwy, 3rd Floor, Greensboro, NC 27407.
Spring Refresh - Spend $400, Earn $100 Gift
Offer valid from April 28, 2016 - May 9, 2016. Your order must total $400 before tax and shipping to apply for this promotion. $100 cards can be redeemed on full price purchases from June 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016. Not valid on prior purchases, cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase gift cards. The Frye Company is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. Select exclusions may apply.
Your $100 gift will be emailed to you on or about May 11. The $100 is valid on full price purchases made from June 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016 at The Frye Company retail stores and at TheFryeCompany.com. We reserve the right to cancel your gift should you return the items from that purchase. If you qualified to receive more than $100, you will receive multiple codes in multiple emails.
To redeem in store, present the email with $100 code to an associate. To redeem online for domestic orders, enter the code above in the 'Gift Card' field at checkout. To redeem online for international orders, enter the code above in the ‘Redeem Coupon’ or ‘Promo Code’ field of Borderfree checkout.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Frye grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, and display this Website and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website in any way. Frye authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") from this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials, or copies of the Materials, and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and 3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person.
Intellectual Property Information
This Website, including all Materials, is copyrighted by Jimlar and protected by United States and international copyright law including all treaties to which the United States is a party. You agree to comply with all such copyright laws in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of Frye.Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties. Except as expressly provided herein, Jimlar does not grant any express or implied right to you under any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary information.FRYE, FRYE & FF Design, FF Design, CAMPUS™ and SMALL FRYE are registered trademarks of Jimlar.
INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. FRYE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER WEBSITES WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FRYE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR OTHER INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FRYE RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE. FRYE MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
This Website is controlled, operated, and administered by Frye from its offices in the United States of America. Information that Frye publishes on this Website may contain references or cross-references to programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Frye intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country.
Third Party Links
Frye makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Website. When you access any such other website, please understand that it is independent from Frye, and that Frye has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Frye website does not mean that Frye endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content and/or the use of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Information provided by you
Frye does not want to receive confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information, including but not limited to materials, suggestions, ideas, or comments, through this Website from you ("User Generated Content"). Please note that any such User Generated Content sent to Frye will be deemed non-confidential. Moreover, by submitting such User Generated Content, you are granting Frye an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display, and distribute such User Generated Content for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating feedback.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
Terms and Conditions for the "Fans of Frye"™ Facebook Page
The "Fans of Frye"™ Facebook Page is intended to provide a place for fans of The Frye Company ("Frye"), Frye footwear and accessories, and promotions. Frye is a division of Jimlar Corporation ("Jimlar”), a division of LF USA Inc. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Frye or Jimlar, its employees or affiliates. Frye and Jimlar (a) do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) are not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) do not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
• are libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, pornographic, promoting violence, or represent infringement of privacy;
• infringe any third party commercial protected rights;
• contain any viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
• provide any links to any third party websites that contain materials that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, pornographic, promoting violence or represent infringement of privacy, or that infringe third party commercial protected rights or that contain any viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
• advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters; or
• solicit any financial funds.
Frye reserves the right to remove any material that it, in is sole discretion, does not deem to be compliant with these Terms and Conditions.
If you post User Content to the "Fans of Frye"™ Facebook Page, such content will not be treated as confidential. You will retain ownership of any User Content you have posted, but by submitting content, you (or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) agree that Frye and Jimlar, its subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective successors, assigns and those acting under their permission (collectively, the "Jimlar Group") shall receive an irrevocable, perpetual, global and royalty-free license, to use, broadcast, publish, modify, and create derivative works of such User Content for advertising, promotion, publicity, trade, merchandising, packaging, public relations and media purposes, and for any other lawful purposes whatsoever, in all media now known or hereafter developed, with or without attribution to you.
You expressly release and hold harmless the Jimlar Group, its officers, agents, employees and those acting under its authority, from any and all claims and liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the User Content. This release shall be binding upon your heirs, administrators, executors and assigns.FRYE, FRYE & FF Design, FF Design, CAMPUS™ and SMALL FRYE are registered trademarks of Jimlar.