FIT GUIDE & SIZE CHART
Women should note that their belt size should be a bit bigger if they plan to wear it on their hips. All of our belts have 5 holes, so they can be adjusted up to 4 inches each. As for men, the general rule of thumb is to choose a belt that's 1-2 inches larger than your pant or waist size.
We believe that our extraordinary craftsmanship translates into a near perfect fit. Not everyone knows what their hat size is, which makes finding the perfect fit a slight challenge with hats. Here are 4 easy steps to figuring out the perfect hat size for you.
1. Measure the widest part of your head’s circumference with a tape measure (preferably made of cloth, fabric or bendable plastic).
2. Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears where a hat should be worn.
3. Measure to the nearest 1/8 inch, rounding up if you’re between sizes.
4. Locate your equivalent hat size on the chart to the right. Don’t have a tape measure? Cut a 30-inch piece of string. Use the string to measure the circumference of your head, then measure the length of the string.
Hats Sizes (Unisex)
|S||6-3/4 - 6-7/8||21 - 21-1/2||54 - 55|
|M||7 - 7-1/8||22 - 22-1/2||56 - 57|
|L||7-1/4 - 7-3/8||22-3/4 - 23||58 - 59|
|XL||7-1/2 - 7- 5/8||23- 1/2 - 24||60 - 61|
Description & Features
- 100% wool felt
- Wipe clean; do not wash or dry clean
- Leather hat band with brass finish hardware
- 2 1/2- 3" brim length
Quality & Craft
In 1863, John A. Frye opened the doors to his very first store, paving the way for countless generations of Frye artisans dedicated entirely to the art of craftsmanship. The result is beautifully made footwear, bags, accessories and apparel with a long and illustrious history.
For over 155 years, Frye's iconic boots have defined eras, embodied social movements, outlasted trends and defied time. Frye captures the essence of timeless American style - the promise of a dream.