FIT GUIDE & SIZE CHART
Women should note that their belt size should be a bit bigger if they plan to wear it on their hips. All of our belts have 5 holes, so they can be adjusted up to 4 inches each. As for men, the general rule of thumb is to choose a belt that's 1-2 inches larger than your pant or waist size.
We believe that our extraordinary craftsmanship translates into a near perfect fit. Not everyone knows what their hat size is, which makes finding the perfect fit a slight challenge with hats. Here are 4 easy steps to figuring out the perfect hat size for you.
1. Measure the widest part of your head’s circumference with a tape measure (preferably made of cloth, fabric or bendable plastic).
2. Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears where a hat should be worn.
3. Measure to the nearest 1/8 inch, rounding up if you’re between sizes.
4. Locate your equivalent hat size on the chart to the right. Don’t have a tape measure? Cut a 30-inch piece of string. Use the string to measure the circumference of your head, then measure the length of the string.
Hats Sizes (Unisex)
|S||6-3/4 - 6-7/8||21 - 21-1/2||54 - 55|
|M||7 - 7-1/8||22 - 22-1/2||56 - 57|
|L||7-1/4 - 7-3/8||22-3/4 - 23||58 - 59|
|XL||7-1/2 - 7- 5/8||23- 1/2 - 24||60 - 61|
Description & Features
With a traditional driver’s cap design, the Newsboy Hat is made from a lightweight linen.
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Spot clean
- S/M: 22 1/2" inner circumference
- M/L: 23 1/4" inner circumference
- XL: 24" inner circumference