FIT GUIDE & SIZE CHART
Women should note that their belt size should be a bit bigger if they plan to wear it on their hips. All of our belts have 5 holes, so they can be adjusted up to 4 inches each. As for men, the general rule of thumb is to choose a belt that's 1-2 inches larger than your pant or waist size.
We believe that our extraordinary craftsmanship translates into a near perfect fit. Not everyone knows what their hat size is, which makes finding the perfect fit a slight challenge with hats. Here are 4 easy steps to figuring out the perfect hat size for you.
1. Measure the widest part of your head’s circumference with a tape measure (preferably made of cloth, fabric or bendable plastic).
2. Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears where a hat should be worn.
3. Measure to the nearest 1/8 inch, rounding up if you’re between sizes.
4. Locate your equivalent hat size on the chart to the right. Don’t have a tape measure? Cut a 30-inch piece of string. Use the string to measure the circumference of your head, then measure the length of the string.
Hats Sizes (Unisex)
|S||6-3/4 - 6-7/8||21 - 21-1/2||54 - 55|
|M||7 - 7-1/8||22 - 22-1/2||56 - 57|
|L||7-1/4 - 7-3/8||22-3/4 - 23||58 - 59|
|XL||7-1/2 - 7- 5/8||23- 1/2 - 24||60 - 61|
Description & Features
- Made in the USA. Sourced from domestic and imported products.
- Water and stain repellent
- Crushable and packable
Quality & Craft
Founded in 1863, Frye is committed to creating iconic leather goods, using the best materials, craftsmanship and design. Recognized as an original American heritage brand, what began more than 153 years ago, endures today. Worn by the courageous and cool, Frye continues to be recognized for timeless style and unparalleled quality.